Issue 4 | Product Manager
April 20, 2018
David Calkins | Product Manager
Eemax® is focused on continuing to push the evolution of handwashing forward in 2018. Early in Q1 we launched AccuMix II™, the next step toward overhauling our point-of-use handwashing line. AccuMix II is an out-of-the-box, complete water heating solution that incorporates an ASSE 1070 rated mixing valve for code-compliant handwashing. AccuMix II also incorporates several of the new features from our LavAdvantage™ line. With all of these enhanced features and innovations, AccuMix II takes commercial, point-of-use handwashing, and other low-flow applications to the next level.
Most notably, AccuMix II saves energy, water, and drives down installation costs.
- Integrated ASSE 1070 certified mixing valve
- Power modulating controls with continuous self-tuning software
- Digital display and diagnostic codes
- Proprietary startup dry-fire prevention technology
- Silent operation (all units except AM012240T)
- Mounts in any orientation
- 3/8″ compression fittings
I encourage you to visit Eemax online to explore further the functionality, features, and design of AccuMix II.