Introducing AccuMix™ -- The First Ever Thermostatic Temperature Controlled Heater with Code Compliant Integrated Mixing Valve
In order to meet the provisions of Uniform Plumbing Code (UPC) 413.1, Eemax has engineered and integrated an ASSE 1070-2004 code compliant mechanical mixing valve into the AccuMix Series of electric tankless water heaters. It features an internal set-up with fewer connections and simplified fittings which cuts down on installation time. AccuMix is ideal for all single and multi-lavatory hand washing jobs. It is perfectly suited for use in public restrooms in retail stores, restaurants, medical environments, office buildings, factories, schools, or any commercial building.
- No scalding or temperature spikes (pre-set to 105°F)
- Factory calibrated mixing valve with thermostatic temperature control board
- Internal piping with fewer connections and simplified fittings
- Saves water and energy which reduces utility costs
- Quick ramp up time
- ADA compliant
- 99% energy efficient
- See our product listing for the AccuMix Series.
Eemax Provides Green Hot Water Solutions to the New
Eemax is once again playing a key role in providing point-of-use hot water to save energy, water and money for the big leagues.
In addition to Yankee Stadium, Eemax recent stadium projects include:
....just to name a few.
Eemax is trusted to provide years of trouble-free operation for projects big and small, commercial and residential.