Your bar and kitchen use a lot of hot water, so by investing in an Eemax tankless water heating solution, you can make sure you are keeping these utility costs low.
Whether you’re cleaning the dishes or your hands, hot water is essential to the kitchen. Unfortunately, it is also a major home expense. The average American household spends between $400 and $600 on water heating every year, making it the second largest utility expense in the home. This translates to between 14 and 18 percent of your utility bill.
Much of this energy spending is in the kitchen. You use hot water to rinse your dishes and run the dishwasher, wash your hands and operate the trash disposal as well as other functions within the kitchen. These expenses could be getting rather high, depending on how often you use the kitchen and the age of your water heater. Also, kitchen remodeling can dramatically improve the value of your home, and a tankless water heater can help increase these returns.
Reasons to go tankless
Unfortunately, if you are using a tank water heater solution, you could be losing out on a lot of savings. These solutions work by heating water in a large tank, which requires constantly using energy to keep the water at a consistent temperature.
Eemax tankless water heaters on the other hand offer a number of advantages:
- Heat water on demand by providing a constant supply of hot water (water tanks can run out, which means you need to wait for them to refill). This saves you water because you don’t need to wait for it to warm up.
- Provide 99 percent thermal energy efficiency. Most tank solutions only achieve up to 65 percent thermal efficiency, which can cost you on your energy bills. An Eemax upgrade can generate savings of up to 50 percent on your water heating costs.
- Eemax tankless water heaters are 90 percent smaller than tanks. This means you can put them right under the sink, making for a visually appealing kitchen remodeling that also saves space.
The right Eemax solution
Whether you’re looking to just replace your water heater, or remodeling you’re entire kitchen, the Eemax HomeAdvantage II is ideal for your kitchen and bar sink. Its features include:
- Stylish digital temperature display and user interface that can control the temperature in increments of 1°F.
- Self modulating temperature control technology that uses only the necessary amount of energy
- Copper and brass heating elements that improve durability and facilitate easy replacement
- Over 20-year life span
A hot water heater can be a lucrative investment, so make sure to consider Eemax for your next replacement.